It is an understatement to say financial applications are the most complicated solutions known to the IT team. Behind a simple banking app are countless microservices for every process- transaction, beneficiary management, account management, ledger, loan, policy, compliance check, reconciliation, analytics, etc.
Usually, there is a hybrid model where these microservices are deployed into public/private cloud or on-prem data centers.
Since millions of transactions between numerous services happen on the network daily, a few questions troubles architects, security and compliance managers, and the engineering team:
- How do we avoid cyberattacks?
- How do we secure data in transit?
- How Istio helps Security teams and SREs - case study
- How to enforce organization policies such as ISO27001 and PCI DSS at each service?
That’s where open-source Istio service mesh helps. Join the webinar to learn how open-source Istio can:
- Abstract network and security layer out of the application layer (business logic)
- Connect all the services across Kubernetes cluster, multiple clouds and VMs
- Encrypt all the transactions by applying mTLS from the Day-1
- Apply global policies or regulations to each service with ease
- And more.