Business wants to release features to the market as fast as possible. Under the hood, these features mean more microservices deployed into cloud and container environments. But like any other radical advancements, new trends introduce new challenges- microservices become difficult to manage, the network is complex, data is out of the boundary, and hackers ridicule security.
IMESH loves collaborating with industry leaders and sharing their thoughts, opinions, and vision. And this time, we have Sachin Gupta from IBM, a leading solution architect in India who has implemented cloud solutions for large and advanced enterprises in the USA and South Africa.
Join the fireside chat with Sachin and Ravi (our CTO) to learn interesting things about:
- Current trends on microservices, cloud, and API gateway
- The impact of (de)globalization on the trends
- Time to market with CI/CD and software delivery
- The complexity of the current pace of development
- New developer patterns in the future